- Disclaimer document on the website.
- Terms and conditions on the website.
- Open Data can be used, reused and republished by any individual, legal or governmental entity.
- When using Open Data, reference shall be made to its source, which is (Ministry of Culture) in order to preserve its ownership and credibility of the data and the authenticity of its source.
- The Open Data user should not misrepresent the data or its source or mislead others.
- Open Data should not be used for political purposes or to support an illegal activity or criminal act or be used in racist or discriminatory comments or for the purpose of incitement or negatively affect the culture, equality or any activity that conflicts with the UAE customs and traditions.
- The statistics published by the Ministry of Culture and Youth on its website shall not, in any way, be regarded as a reference. Such data is limited to the Ministry of Culture terms of reference and operations.
- The Ministry shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for any direct or indirect damages, which may arise from the use or inability to use such open data.
- The user of open data on the Ministry's website shall acknowledge the use of open data upon his own risk, and the Ministry of Culture and Youth shall bear no responsibility whatsoever to update all open data in the future, especially when it is based on current assumptions and predictions that may lead to certain risks and raise doubts about results that show mismatch between the actual reality and expected future and its estimates.
- The Ministry is not legally liable for any damage occurs to the user or any other person as a result of breaching confidentiality regarding data that the user has transferred from the open data section and may not compensate them.
- Electronic copies of the Ministry's documents published on this website are for informational purposes only. The final version of any of the Ministry's documents is the printed and signed original version, which is kept by the Ministry of Culture. If the document has been signed by the authorized person, the final version shall be the original printed and signed version issued by the Ministry. In the event of any discrepancy between the documents, the copy retained by Ministry of Culture and Youth prevails.
Open Data Downloads
Total files number :